Wood lathe equipped with CNC upgrade kit is effective for the production of a flexible range of products (switching to another product by replacing the control program), as well as with a large number of identical products such as balusters (high repeatability).
1) Work material: wood, MDF, gypsum and other materials that can be processed on conventional lathe wood type “TD-200″;
2) Production of details can be made either automatically (using G-code) and manually (with the joystick or two handles on the remote control, rotating which the operator can move the tool in two coordinates);
3) The circular cutter is fixed on the machine, which can significantly reduce the time to shaping the workpiece;
4) The holder for cutting tools is fixed on the opposite side of the machine, which is carried out for finishing the workpiece. As incisors can use an ordinary hand tools for lathe wood;
5) The machine has the ability to further modernization for making the bodies of rotation of the screw, and other complex surfaces. To this end, the software-driven rotating motor and the mill spindle are mounted on the machine.
The equipment includes:
1) ZX drive for precise movement of the tool;
2) The support for the installation of the working tool. This can be a circular cutter spindle, rotating mill, general chisel, another special tool;
3) Power box with control panel;
4) Personal computer with installed software.
We undertake revision of your lathe to install upgrade kit, commissioning and training.
Cost of equipment – 43 900 PLN
Contact us by tel. +48 576 079 361 or e-mail: email@example.com